Sunday 11 November 2012

A Christmas Wish List #1

Yes thats right, I will no doubt be posting more than 1 wish list as there is so much I want, but I know I won't get it all. I can dream though! First up, are beauty products.







Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 
is a product I think nearly everyone has, or has tried, except me! So I'm eager to try this out as I hear such wonderful things about it!

Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria
I love most Calvin Klein fragrances, and I love the smell of this one. I don't especially like Euphoria, but the two don't smell that similar, so I'd love to add this one to my growing collection.

Benefit It's About Prime
I love sample sized products. Firstly its great to try the product without committing to full size and full price, but also they are great for travelling. I'm always dividing my time between home and uni, so its good to have smaller products to carry around. I have tried Benefit Porefessional before and liked it, so I'd be happy to have it again.

MAC Cremeblend Blush
I'm always wanting to add blushers to my make up collection. I have swatched Something Special and So Sweet, So Easy and I love them both! So I've said I don't mind which I get...

Whats on your Christmas List? Send me your links!

1 comment:

  1. I love the MAC cream blushes, they're so lovely and the colours are gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete