Saturday 10 November 2012

Dr Jart+ Platinum Beauty Balm

As mentioned in my last post, this is one of my favourite products! Before trying this, I had only ever tried one BB cream, a Garnier one, and I was not impressed. So when I received this I wasn't expecting much.
 So I was pleasantly suprised! It suits my skin tone well- but only if I use the right amount. If I use too much it washes me out completly. It applies well (I apply with both my fingers and the Body Shop Foundation Brush- avaiable here) and does conceal blemishes and redness well. I have dry skin, so I do use a moisturiser beforehand, but if dryness isn't an issue then it can be used instead and it does do a good job of hydrating. It is aimed at women in their 30s (I'm in my twenties) but I see no reason that I can't use it. It has SPF 30 which is brilliant, the highest I have seen in any BB cream or foundation.

At £22 it is not the cheapest, but I do really like it and would happily purchase it full price. It is available at Boots and is currently on offer for £11!


No comments:

Post a Comment