Saturday 10 November 2012

Beauty Included Q&A

Hi all :) I am a brand new beauty blogger, this post is my very first, eeek! I thought it would be a good first post so that people can get to know me a bit more. I hope you enjoy, leave a comment if you wish to recommend me a few blogging tips to help me on my way!
 
Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
Today! I have read beauty blogs for a fair few months now, so I have decided to give it a go as I'm inspired by so many great blogs around me, I can't wait to tell you all about the products I use & love.

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
There were quite a few, but I know Jennie's blog Sailboat and Victoria over at Victoria's Vintage 
were two of the first blogs I loved- and still do love.    
 
What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought and was it worth the hype?
The Revlon Lip Butters! and yes, most definitely worth the hype- I now have 4 of them!

What are your favourite five things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?
Well, I can't really answer this as a blogger, but as a reader of many beuaty blogs, I love finding out about products I've wanted to try, and being nosy at everyones beauty collections & clothes!
 

What have you learnt from being a beauty blogger?
I can't really answer this, maybe I'll post about it in a few months :)

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
Well I'm hoping people could give me advice! But I think its going to be a lovely little hobby and really encourage my passion for beauty.

Name your top five brands...
 Lancome
Revlon
MAC
Nivea
Barry M
 
Recommend your top five favourite beauty products... 
Revlon Lip Butter in 'Sweet Tart'
Balmi Lip Balms
Dr Jart + Platinum Beauty Balm Cream
Benefit High Beam
Body Shop Foundation Brush
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay, I'm so happy that you love my blog and that you've started your own! Welcome to the community <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete